Welcome to My Photo Blog

Welcome to My Photo Blog!

This blog contains my photo work so that you can admire what photography is all about and how I represent it in my own way.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Photography Means to Me!


Photography is everywhere. It is something that an image can transport by evoking feelings, memories or desires. This is because our brains associate, reflect and process the content of an image based on experiences, knowledge and values that are the core of every personality viewing an image. Every image can transport a message to some degree. Different people have different minds and perceive different meanings with different intensity. Nevertheless I would say that pictures involving humans, places, things and odds n' ends evoke the strongest and most consistent emotions among most people.


No comments:

Post a Comment