Welcome to My Photo Blog

Welcome to My Photo Blog!

This blog contains my photo work so that you can admire what photography is all about and how I represent it in my own way.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pops Restaurant – Route 66

Pops Restaurant in Arcadia, OK


Route 66, which travels through Oklahoma, has been a popular route to take for many community just east of Edmond, OK., a restaurant emerged named Pops. They serve hamburgers, and chicken fried steak. Each night as the sun sets on Arcadia, LED lights transform the soda bottle (66 ft. tall and weighs 4 tons) into a dazzling light show. Inside glass shelves showcase thousands of bottles, floor-to-ceiling. It has a very unique atmosphere about it, and has become a very popular place to eat. This is an iconic symbol of what Route 66 is all about. This brings to me a pleasure that is hard to describe, maybe a feeling of not forgetting the past and recording it for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment